Version dated 17th November 2022
- The protection and security of your personal data are important to us. We store and process data exclusively on the basis of the Austrian Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”, DSGVO).
We are happy to inform you below about the collection of personal data when using our website.
- The company responsible for data processing is Satel Film GmbH, Linzer Straße 375, A-1140 Vienna, T: +43 1 58872-0, , www.satel.at. For questions regarding data processing or to assert your rights, you can contact this address.
- We take internal data protection very seriously. Our employees are obliged to maintain confidentiality and to comply with the provisions of data protection law.
- Of course, we also impose this obligation on the companies commissioned by us. Should we use third party companies for order processing (so-called “order processors”), we will ensure through a contractual agreement that your data is processed exclusively in accordance with data protection law (DSGVO, DSG) and according to our specifications.
You can use our website without registering or logging in. In this case, our web server also records the data that your internet browser provides us with (including the name of the page or file accessed, date and time, internet browser used, number of visits, length of stay, the page from which you reached us (referrer), screen resolution and operating system, shortened IP address). This data is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. They also serve us to compile anonymised statistics on the use of our website, to correct errors and to improve our offer. Your IP address is shortened in the log files so that it is not possible to draw any conclusions about you. The website does not create any personal user profiles. No directly personal data is automatically determined, stored or processed on the website.
- If you use the search function on our website, we record the search terms you enter. The data you provide is processed for the purpose of processing the search query (Art 6 para 1 lit b DSGVO). The search query data is deleted after the results have been determined.
- If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, the data you provide and the message will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in case of follow-up questions. If you do not provide us with this data, we will not be able to answer your enquiry. The data provided may be stored in a customer relationship management system or in a comparable database system. The processing of your data is carried out for the implementation of pre-contractual measures or for the fulfilment of a contractual relationship (Art 6 para 1 lit b DSGVO) or is based on our legitimate interest in processing the enquiry response (Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO). This data is only transmitted on the condition that the transmission is necessary to respond to the enquiry. We store the data for the duration of the enquiry response and any queries. In addition, we store the enquiries for up to a further six months so that you can refer to an older enquiry at a later date.
- Facebook Fanpage: As co-operator of the SOKO Donau/Wien Facebook fanpage, we process statistical data such as the number of page views, “Like” votes, post interactions, reach and demographic data from Facebook Insights on the legal basis of Article 6 (1) f) DSGVO. We use this data to keep the offer on our Facebook pages attractive and relevant for the community. According to Article 26 DSGVO, there is a joint responsibility between Facebook and Satel Film as fan page operator. Further information on this can be found in Facebook’s data policy.
- You have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, please contact us. We can usually clarify your concerns in a direct conversation. You can also complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority with the following address:
T: +43 1 521 52-25 69